What courses do we offer?
We offer courses for various levels – from beginners (A1) to advanced (B2)
A1 level – courses for beginners and false beginners
- 100 course lessons (100 x 45 minutes) – course duration 4 months
- Basic phrases, greetings and introduction
- Topics – family, city, accomodation and traffic, food and drinks, weather
- Basic grammar
- Contact: Alžběta Průšová, email@example.com
Levels A2 to B2 – courses for advanced
- 50 course lessons (50 x 45 minutes)
- The lessons are prepared to meet the needs of the learning group. They focus to the same extent on grammar, conversation and listening/understanding
- Contact: Linda Slováková, firstname.lastname@example.org
Who are the courses for?
Czech language courses for beginners are intended only for non EU citizens with legal residence in the Czech Republic longer than 90 days.
Czech language courses for advanced are intended for all foreigners including EU citizens with legal residence in the Czech Republic longer than 90 days.
Courses are not intended for applicants for international protection.
What are the conditions for participation?
Before the course starts, you need to pay a refundable deposit of 1500 CZK, which will be returned if you attend more than 70 % of the course. There ano no other fees connetcted to the course.
Courses do not follow up with automatically. You need to apply for the next level.
You can attend each level only once in 12 months and at most twice in total!
Attendance of the course is not eligible ground for applying for the residence in the Czech Republic for the purposes of studies.
Where do the classes take place?
Most of the courses take place at Integration centre Prague central office at Žitná 1574/51, Praha 1, 110 00. Some of the courses will take place in different city districts.
How to register?
There are three steps to successful registration:
1) Getting an ID and passing an online test
- Filling in personal and contact information, getting your own ID for the online registration
- Passing an online test that determines your level of Czech language. Based on the result, the registration system offers you courses suitable for your level.